Architect of the Middle Ages: Kismet’s Cierra Anatine by Netera Landar
The Irresistible Violin: Beth Odets by Netera Landar
Putting the Sizzle in Erotica: Cassandra Curtis by Netera Landar
How to See: What makes a work of art unforgettable? by Eleanor Medier
Creativity comes in many forms. It can be experienced through color and texture, lyrics or scenes, dialog or song. In a virtual world of this size it takes years to explore every plane of existence. It’s the task of a newspaper or magazine to at least point you in the right direction.
• In this issue, we feature Cierra Anatine, who is a virtual architect specializing in Medieval Celtic manors. Kismet’s stunning multi-level builds and Irish-style cottages rest upon a deep green landscape. Realistic stone walkways lead to bridges that span five sims. You would swear you were in Ireland. Even if you don’t have the land needed for one of her creations, it’s an inspiring place to visit.
• Then there‘s Beth Odets, who has dual streamed with the best SL artists in town. She’s been a professional violinist for 27 years, having played both Classical Violin and Fiddle in real life.
• Cassandra Curtis (Sharktooth in SL) puts the sizzle in erotica. She also mixes in a real romance to give her characters life. Cassandra loves “merfolk” and their realms..
• Eleanor Medier, who never is shy to express an opinion, examines what it takes for a work of visual art to be ‘unforgettable.’ She gives us tools by which to judge what we see, using the University of Western Australia’s 3D art challenges as examples. She chooses her favorite sculptures from the last several themed shows.
Again, we welcome your story ideas and encourage you to advertise or help us get the word out about Unforgettable Magazine.
Dedicated to “unforgettable” people who bring a little joy into our lives through art, writing, and entertainment, the best and brightest are featured. With a talented, experienced staff, we:
• interview both those new to the SL scene, and established
• balance reviews between the performing and the visual arts.
• highlight the leaders and originals
• explore insights into this created international culture
See the issue as it first ran in the virtual world release of Unforgettable Magazine #4 (download PDF) with more graphics and photographs. See Issue #One, Issue #Two, and Issue #3 for more features and profiles.
For more information, please contact Netera Landar, Editor-in-Chief, neteralandar.gmail.com