Let the Good Times Roll at the Eldorado: Sonatta Morales by Sita Writer
Immersed Improvisation: Prowess Rayna by Netera Landar
Show and Share: Artists for SL by Doc Jishnu
A Day Visit to Rocca Sorrentina by Netera Landar
Into the Dark: Black Raven Art Gallery by Netera Landar
This issue explores the educational opportunities of a historical sim and venue, the benefits of a unique art gallery, an exceptional pianist’s love of virtual worlds, the devotion of a newspaper staff, and a photographic perspective into the paranormal.
• Take an hour to explore. Venture into Rocca Sorrentina, a fictional 18th century Italian island outside the Bay of Naples. It could be a popular vacation spot for European nobility because of its curative waters, and a stop on the European Grand Tour, according to Sere Timeless, an educational tour guide. Capability Todd Elswit built the sim as one of the “Royal Courts” regions of SL.
• Join Sita Writer as she experiences the Weimar era through the role-play libertine city of Berlin. Sonatta Morales, hostess, dancer, and designer of the best period fashions in SL, invited Sita to her cabaret show at the legendary Eldorado.
• Doc Jishnu reports on the impressive Artists for SL Gallery. New artists arrive daily. There is no formal application process; the project is open to all artists, without discrimination.
• Have an interest in paranormal art? Then check out BlackRaven Art Gallery and let the work of Blackbelt Clawtooth and Loxxy Darkmatter take you on a voyage into the world of vampires, shapeshifters, and angels.
• Bixyl Shuftan excels in reporting the news for the SL Newser. Learn about this “news fox” and his staff’s love for a good story.
If you have an “unforgettable” sim (venue, gallery, clothing line, theater, etc.), or you’d just like to place a kiosk or advertise, please send me an IM or notecard.—Netera Landar
Dedicated to “unforgettable” people who bring a little joy into our lives through art, writing, and entertainment, the best and brightest are featured. With a talented, experienced staff, we:
• interview both those new to the SL scene, and established
• balance reviews between the performing and the visual arts.
• highlight the leaders and originals
• explore insights into this created international culture
See the issue as it first ran in the virtual world release of Unforgettable #3 (download PDF) with more graphics and photographs.
For more information, please contact Netera Landar, Editor-in-Chief, neteralandar.gmail.com