Welcome to the second issue of Unforgettable Magazine. It’s time to meet the staff. Learn what kindles their imagination and is rewarded with appreciation. Above all, originality is the key element.
• Mozart Loordes invites you to explore the creative vision of Squonk Levenque and Miuccia Klaar and their heart-shaped island of Felona and Sorona. One half focuses on positive emotions while the other expresses challenges. It is an adventure that leads you to see beyond the objects to the carefully presented messages.
• Doc Jishnu’s interview with Kate Miranda reveals that the true star of the simple Music Island venue is the musician. She presents original songwriters, multi-media artists, and non-danceable music that has a hard time finding a home.
• Aruba DeCuir creates a lovely inviting landscape that speaks of nature’s beauty. The chateau and small buildings feature her prints, furniture, home accents, and more.
Please enjoy! We welcome your comments, ideas for articles, and invite advertising.
Dedicated to “unforgettable” people who bring a little joy into our lives through art, writing, and entertainment, the best and brightest are featured. With a talented, experienced staff, we:
• interview both those new to the SL scene, and established
• balance reviews between the performing and the visual arts.
• highlight the leaders and originals
• explore insights into this created international culture
To see the full issue as it is originally published with more photographs and graphics, please download Unforgettable #2. For more information, please contact Netera Landar, Editor-in-Chief, neteralandar.gmail.com